West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker Review
Click here to get free shipping on this product for a limited time.
The West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise uses 2 blades for comprehensive mixing and kneading and has a timer that can delay the baking time up to 12 hours and fifty eight minutes so that you can have freshly cooked bread waiting for you once you wake up the next day or once you get home from work.
West Bend 41300 Bread Maker Features and Specifications
- Westbend 41300 Dimensions: 18 x 10.5 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 16 pounds
- Electronic dual-blade bread machine for making bakery-style artisan bread at home
- 4 horizontally shaped loaf sizes–1 pound, 1-1/2 pounds, 2 pounds, and 2-1/2 pounds
- 11 pre-programmed settings; 3 crust shades; digital control panel; 12-hour delay timer
- Measuring cup and spoon, knead-blade removal tool, and instructions with recipes included
- Measures 18 by 10-1/2 by 11-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Westbend 41300 Reviews
During our analysis into the West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker we found minimum 300 reviews online and the average customer rating was 4.5 out of 5 stars. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive but there was a couple of issues that popped up several times. One of the concerns that several people had was that the nonstick coating on the baking pan would wear off a little too easily. Some people reported that the supplier sent them out a better baking pan and the nonstick coating peeled off the replacement pan also.
Issues with the nonstick coating on the baking pan were only revealed by a handful of reviewers and the overwhelming majority of the 250+ reviewers provided glowing testimonials for the West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise. A lot of the reviewers really like the horizontal loaf pan for the reason that bread comes out looking much more like you would expect a loaf of bread to look like. The 2 kneading paddles do a great job of thoroughly mixing and kneading the dough. The configurations on this device are flexible enough to make all kinds of different types of bread. And you will get all of this at a very affordable price.
Many reviewers asserted this machine is as good as a Zojirushi yet it’s far more cost-effective. Our research suggests that the West Bend 41300 Hi-Rise Electronic Dual-Blade Breadmaker is worthy of the high rating it receives from reviewers online.