Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake Bread Machine Review
Continue reading to learn more about the top features of the machine, along with what people have been saying
about it in Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake breadmaker reviews.
Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake Breadmaker Specification
- The Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake breadmaker can prepare loaves of bread up to a maximum of 3lb. The other two different loaf sizes it’s capable of cooking are 2lb and 2.5lb.
- The 58 minute rapid bake function is ideal when you’re in a hurry.
- You can find 11 diverse combinations of programmes, which suggests you’ll be able to always include variety to your loaves.
- Russell Hobbs state that the two separate kneading blades gives a better mixing, thus better tasting, loaf of bread.
- Additional features include an LCD display, power cut off function plus a 13 hour delay timer for those who like to get the bread ready for the breakfast.
- “Coolwall” feature ensures that the surfaces don’t get too hot when the breadmaker is being used.
Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake Breadmaker Reviews
Generally speaking, the majority of people are pleased using their Russell Hobbs 17887 breadmaker. The appliance has a selection of various programmes, and appears to be capable of cooking high quality bread almost all the time. You’re always free to add your own special ingredients and twists with recipes too.
There are a few negative aspects also. Firstly, many people have lamented about the breadmakers recipe book which isn’t stated to be 100% perfect. You can’t say everyone has experienced issues with the book though – and it’s often a good approach to have a separate recipe book when purchasing a breadmaker. The jam programme is likewise reported to be unsatisfactory, as the machine isn’t capable to handle a big volume of fruit. Overall , the Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake breadmaker reviews are positive about the machine and is worth-trying.